At Stanford Pre-Collegiate Studies, we have a number of programs that allow young students to pursue their passion by exploring the world of scientific discovery:
- Stanford Pre-Collegiate Summer Institutes is a residential program of intensive, enrichment courses, including courses in The Theory of Relativity, Java & Robotics, Engineering, Cosmology, Artificial Intelligence, and Bioscience & Biotechnology.
- Discovering Medicine @ Stanford brings together students fascinated by medical science for an interactive three-day conference on the Stanford campus.
- Stanford High School Summer College gives high school students an opportunity to enroll as a Stanford student during the summer quarter and earn college credit. Courses include Sports Science, Device Design, and Social Psychology.
- University-Level Online Physics offers largely self-paced courses designed for students who have advanced beyond AP Physics and want to earn Continuing Studies credit.
- Stanford Artificial Intelligence Laboratory's Outreach Summer engages 9th grade girls in the ever-evolving study of artificial intelligence.
For other opportunities at Stanford please refer to the Stanford Office of Science Outreach.